Sunday 17 April 2016

Weekend in Muhlheim


The travelling was great! We arrived on time and the flight was fun playing Uno and the girls, not Will, ha ha, eating pizza! 

Students were met at the airport with a fabulous reception and spent their weekend with thier host families. 


Sally: I went to the trampoline park with Ally and Sophie. It was really fun and then we went bowling !!

Morgan: I have been to a confirmation too, and we had really great food! And then we went back to her house (the girl from the confirmation) and we had some cake, and then I went to visit the horses with Lara! I've had an amazing day! 😋💞

Will: I have settled in really well. I had a BBQ for lunch! Steak, sausage, bacon, salami. You name it, we had it!

Ally: it was amazing! We played lots of volleyball with Sophie, Lea and Annika and then Annika and I went to Annika's stables and cleaned her horse. We then came back and made an obstacle course for her dog! 🐶

Weekend weather was lovely and we saw the beautiful town of Kettwig
And of course some running! Great weekend. Can't wait to start our project meeting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment